Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Voice of the Mountains

From the sunny shore of Glacial Lake Missoula

05.05.12 Happy Cinco de Mayo! What's up? 
    Thanks for stopping by. This is my first blog post . . . like ever. I will be posting about the act of writing, cool new books (eBooks! baby), authors, film I like, artists I like (Ai Weiwei) and lots of music, of course. Look out for my up-coming ChickenFoot Radio postings: News about ChickenFoot (my favorite band!) and other like-minded artists. Hey! Right now I'm listening to Mach 1, by the late, great Ronnie Montrose. What an amazing shredder! Such wonderful energy for us to groove on. What a gift.
    Otherwise, stay tuned. As soon as I get my act together, I'll be back. See you soon and always be cool.
-- Jim Crocker, Missoula, Montana (crocker1@gmail.com)







1 comment:

  1. Great to hear your voice from the mountains! I'm looking forward to reading your next post.

    My Cinco de Mayo was quiet this year, but next year... Oh, yeah!

    ReplyDelete